Episode four of the DFW Hospital Council’s weekly radio program “The Human Side of Health Care” was broadcast on Sunday, January 26 on KRLD 1080 AM. Guest stars included:
• Dr. Phillip Huang, Director of Dallas County Health and Human Services;
• Kellie Rodriguez, Director of the Global Diabetes Program at Parkland Health & Hospital System;
• Dr. Don Sewell, Director of Faith in Action Initiatives at Baylor Scott & White Health;
• Niki Shah, Vice President of Community Health at Baylor Scott & White Health;
• and Dr. Karen Schultz, a pediatric pulmonologist at Cook Children’s.
The radio program, hosted by DFWHC President/CEO Stephen Love and KRLD’s Thomas Miller, will run throughout 2020 on Sunday’s from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST.
You can listen to the broadcast here.
You can also listen to broadcasts on:
For information or program ideas, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.