Community health projects to highlight Sunday’s “The Human Side of Healthcare”
Niki Shah (center) with Thomas Miller (left) and Stephen Love during a taping of “The Human Side of Healthcare.”
From Faith in Action initiatives at Baylor Scott & White to diabetes awareness at Parkland, a variety of community health projects will highlight Sunday’s edition of the DFW Hospital Council’s weekly radio program “The Human Side of Health Care.” The broadcast will air on KRLD 1080 AM at 1:00 p.m.
It’s a loaded lineup, with guest stars including:
• Dr. Phillip Huang, Director of Dallas County Health and Human Services;
• Kellie Rodriguez, Director of the Global Diabetes Program at Parkland Health & Hospital System;
• Dr. Don Sewell, Director of Faith in Action Initiatives at Baylor Scott & White Health;
• Niki Shah, Vice President of Community Health at Baylor Scott & White Health;
• and Dr. Karen Schultz, a pediatric pulmonologist at Cook Children’s.
The radio program runs throughout 2020 on Sunday’s from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST.
Links will be distributed to DFWHC membership following the broadcasts.
You can listen to past broadcasts on the platforms below.