Episode 40 of the DFW Hospital Council’s weekly radio program “The Human Side of Health Care” was broadcast this weekend on KRLD 1080 AM. The discussion focused on a snake bite of a local meteorologist and studies on family stress during the pandemic.
• Dr. Robert Haley, Director of the Division of Epidemiology, UT Southwestern;
• David Finfrock, Chief Meteorologist, NBC-5;
• Dr. Erik Ledig, Emergency Department Director, Texas Health Willow Park;
• Kirsten Tulchin-Francis, Director in the Movement Science Laboratory, Scottish Rite for Children;
• and Whitney Herge, Pediatric Psychologist, Scottish Rite for Children.
DFWHC President/CEO Stephen Love and KRLD’s Thomas Miller provided a North Texas COVID-19 update.
The radio program runs throughout 2020 on Sunday’s from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. CDT.
You can listen to the program here.
For information or program ideas, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can listen to past broadcasts on: