IRVING, TX – The Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council (DFWHC) has announced its Board of Trustees for 2012. The Board of Trustees consists of the following individuals:
- Chair Jay Fox, Baylor Medical Center at Waxahachie
- Past Chair Stan Morton, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
- Trustee Eric Evans, Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Trustee Brett McClung, Texas Health Harris Methodist Southwest Fort Worth Hospital
- Trustee, Dr. Jay Shannon, Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Trustee, Robert Earley, JPS Health Network
- Trustee, Rick Merrill, Cook Children’s Health Care System
- Trustee, Jonathan Davis, Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Trustee, Daniela Decell, Las Colinas Medical Center
- Trustee, Caleb O’Rear, Denton Regional Medical Center
- Trustee, Tom Trenary, Baylor Medical Center at Garland
- Trustee, Robert Walker, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Completing their term on the DFWHC Board are Steve Newton, Baylor All Saints Medical Center Fort Worth and Patrick Wallace, East Texas Medical Center Athens. New DFWHC Board Members include Trenary and Walker.
“We’re pleased and excited about our Board of Trustees for 2012,” said W. Stephen Love, president and chief executive officer of DFWHC. “This Board represents an impressive blend of talent covering a large area of North Texas. Their healthcare experience and dedication will serve this region well. We want to thank Steve and Pat for their dedicated service. We also thank Stan Morton for his leadership in 2011 and look forward to Jay Fox guiding our strategic initiatives in 2012.”
DFWHC is a 75-member organization with more than 40 years of service to the North Texas healthcare community. Governed by a 14-member Board of Trustees made up of hospital executive officers, the hospital trade association is committed to the continuous improvement of patient care.