All-star lineup set for DFWHC’s “The Human Side of Health Care” on Sunday
Stephen Love (l to r), Janet St. James and Ryan Eason during taping of “The Human Side of Health Care.”
You don’t want to miss the all-star lineup on Sunday’s edition of the DFW Hospital Council’s weekly radio program “The Human Side of Health Care” on KRLD 1080 AM at 1:00 p.m. An eclectic mix of speakers will cover Behavioral Health, Language Barriers, Rural Healthcare and Healthy Snacks.
Guest stars include:
• Jason Isham, Director of Integrated Behavioral Health at Children’s Health;
• Lara Burnside, Senior VP, Strategy, Chief Patient Experience Officer at JPS Health Network;
• Richard Carter, President/CEO, Hunt Regional Medical Center;
• Ryan Eason, Community Relations Director, Medical City Healthcare;
• Janet St. James, Assistant VP of Communications, Medical City Healthcare.
The radio program runs throughout 2020 on Sunday’s from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST.
Links will also be distributed to DFWHC membership following the broadcasts.
You can listen to the debut January 5 program here.