The ACHE of North Texas will host its Fourth Quarter Education Event this Thursday from 3:00 to 7:30 p.m. at the Mexican Sugar Restaurant in Plano.
Don’t miss a loaded lineup of expert speakers participating in two separate panels.
The first discussion will detail “Care for the Uninsured and Underinsured,” with panelists including:
• Catherine Oliveros, vice president community health improvement at Texas Health Resources;
• Leslie Pierce, vice president revenue cycle at Methodist Health System;
• Krystal Richardson, director of revenue cycle operations at UT Southwestern;
• Felicia Shaw, vice president of Medicaid eligibility services at Parallon.
The second panel is titled “Understanding Implicit Bias and its impact on Healthcare Leadership,” with panelists:
• Pamela Bryant, senior vice president of supply chain management at Parkland Health & Hospital System;
• Beverly Hardy-Decuir, executive director of acute/post-acute services at Parkland Health & Hospital System;
• Colea Owens, clinical educator at Medical City Healthcare;
• Martin Marshall, director of operational logistics at UT Southwestern.
Paul Aslin, senior vice president of strategic alignment at Wise Health System and Tina Bowers, director of diversity workforce at Children’s Health, will serve as moderators.
Up to 3.0 hour of face-to-face credits will be available.
You can register here.
For information, please contact John Whittemore at [email protected].