The DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) and Hall Render virtual panel discussion “Increasing the BOTTOM LINE through Reimbursement Appeals: Medicare DSH and GME Payment” originally broadcast on January 19 has now been posted online.
Led by local Hall Render Attorney Keith Dugger, the accomplished panel included Drew Howk, Heather Mogden and Maureen O’Brien Griffin of Hall Render. DFWHC President/CEO Stephen Love moderated the discussion.
- • Medicare DSH Inclusion of 1115 Waiver Days in Medicaid Eligible Days count;
• Capital DSH for Urban to Rural Reclassed Hospitals;
• Direct Graduate Medical Education for Fellows/Residents beyond Initial Residency Period/Post-IRP;
• Medicare DSH Inclusion of all SSI Eligible Days (SSI Dual Eligible Days) in Medicare Fraction Numerator;
• Medicare DSH Data Match to Correct Errors in Matching Process.
You can view the webinar here.
For information, please contact Chris Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.