Episode 1 of the fourth year of the DFW Hospital Council’s (DFWHC) weekly radio program “The Human Side of Health Care” was broadcast on Sunday on KRLD 1080 AM. The discussion detailed North Texas maternal mortality and the youthful trend of vaping.
- • Dr. Aiyanna B. Anderson, Chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth;
• Dr. Andrew Miller, Pulmonologist at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth;
• Dr. Tonya Fuqua, “Save a Smile” Dentist at Cook Children’s.
DFWHC President/CEO Stephen Love and KRLD’s Thomas Miller provided a North Texas COVID-19 update.
The radio program runs on Sunday’s from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. CDT.
You can listen to the program here.
You can also check out episode 51, the final broadcast of the third year of DFWHC’s “The Human Side of Health Care” broadcast on Sunday, December 25 on KRLD 1080 AM. The holiday discussion detailed the innovative canine therapy for children and a specific infection caused by your urine – you heard right.
- • Laura Sonefeld, Facility Dog Program Coordinator at Cook Children’s;
• Dr. KC Bens, Urologist at Methodist Dallas Medical Center.