Tenet Healthcare Corporation celebrated National Volunteer Month in April by volunteering with five community organizations in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. DFW-based employees from Tenet and the company’s United Surgical Partners International and Conifer Health Solutions subsidiaries provided more than 1,265 hours of volunteer service during the month. The service projects included:
• April 2 – The Bridge (serving breakfast to the homeless community)
• April 3 & 30 – Visiting Nurses Association (creating shelf-stable meals for home-bound seniors)
• April 9 & 12 – Rebuilding Together North Texas (providing home repairs for a veteran and family)
• April 17 & 24 – North Texas Food Bank (sorting and packing donated food)
• April 18 – Dallas Afterschool (assembling Wonder Kits that help afterschool programs run a hands-on, engaging activity for their students)
“At Tenet, we are passionate about serving our neighbors and making a positive impact in our communities,” said Ron Rittenmeyer, Tenet’s Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “Together, we can make a difference, and we are proud to support many of our local non-profit organizations and their unwavering commitment to helping those in need.”
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a national diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas, with 110,000 employees. They are a member of the DFW Hospital Council.