The DFW Hospital Council Foundation’s 23rd Annual Employee of the Year Luncheon is rapidly approaching on April 25 at the Hurst Conference Center. This event is expected to sellout with 800-plus attendees honoring 130 employees from over 50 North Texas hospitals.
Be a part of this unique opportunity to honor dedicated hospital employees who have made a difference in our community. This year’s theme is “Engage Your Heart,” with keynote speaker Chief Richard Picciotto, the courageous New York firefighter who survived the devastation of 9/11.
Don’t miss out on this inspirational event with terrific opportunities for exposure to the hospital marketplace. Sponsorships this year can provide you:
• full-page color ads in the program brochure;
• your company’s valuable name in lights;
• VIP tables of 10;
• full-page color ads in our magazine Interlocutor that goes out to 5,000-plus hospital employees and executives;
• items at each place-setting promoting your company;
• and any other ideas you might have.
You can find information and a sponsor packet here.
For information, please contact Chris Wilson at [email protected] or 972-719-4900.