The DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) Foundation is proud to announce the official sponsors of its 23rd Annual Employee of the Year Luncheon on April 25 at the Hurst Conference Center.
Hall Render and CampbellWilson, LLP have come aboard as the top Platinum Sponsors of the luncheon.
• Hall Render is the nation’s largest law firm focused exclusively on matters specific to health care organizations, with extensive knowledge and experience setting them apart.
• CampbellWilson, LLP is a nationally recognized healthcare consulting firm specializing in provider reimbursement and overall hospital operational improvement.
• GroupOne Background Screening will be a Gold Sponsor this year. Created by a board of chief executive officers more than 25 years ago, GroupOne offers an established advantage when providing dependable background, post-employment, drug and student screenings.
• Konica Minolta will serve as the event’s Media Sponsor, which will include the printing of the program brochures. If you need to simplify workflow, cut time and costs, Konica Minolta’s innovation can provide you with business solutions, software, printers and technology.
• Fresenius Kidney Care will serve as a Silver Sponsor. The company offers dialysis treatment, resources, recipes and support for individuals living with chronic kidney disease and ESRD.
• LoopBack Analytics will also serve as a Silver Sponsor. They are considered healthcare pioneers, enabling value-based payment models and providing patient care transitions.
• Accenture has come aboard as a Bronze Sponsor. They are a leading global professional services company providing a range of strategy, consulting, digital, technology & operations services and solutions to healthcare providers.
• Teknion Data Solutions will also serve as a Bronze Sponsor. They are a Dallas-Fort Worth technology consulting firm specializing in business intelligence, data management and advanced analytics.
Hospital Sponsors include:
• Baylor Scott & White Health
• Cook Children’s
• Texas Health Resources
• Children’s Health
• JPS Health Network
• Kindred Hospitals
• Medical City Healthcare
• Parkland Health & Hospital System
• UT Southwestern Medical Center
• Methodist Health System
“We are so thankful for every one of these sponsors,” said W. Stephen Love, president/CEO of DFWHC. “We could not host the Employee of the Year Luncheon without their valuable support.”
For information on the luncheon, please contact [email protected] or [email protected].