Recent projects include:
The DFW Hospital Council would like to introduce the speakers for its educational event “The Workforce Redefined: Challenging our thinking in the wake of Data, Tech and AI” hosted in coordination with Mercer/Oliver Wyman on August 9 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. The complimentary seminar will include Matt Stevenson, a partner at Mercer, and Chris Schrader, a senior principal at Oliver Wyman, as keynote speakers.
In addition to being a partner, Matt Stevenson is the co-leader of Mercer’s Workforce Strategy and Analytics practice in North America. Based in Washington, D.C., Matt has worked at Mercer since 2000. His work involves using data science to help clients define their workforce strategy and fine-tune the implementation to support business goals. He is also a member of Mercer’s Healthcare Advisory Group.
• Predicting workforce productivity for manufacturing firms;
• Piloting workforce planning for aerospace firms;
• Creating workforce strategies for hospital systems;
• Forecasting workforce populations for utility firms;
• Establishing links between practices and productivity for hospital systems.
Matt holds an MA and PhD in International Relations from Arizona State University. His work has been presented at national conferences and published in professional journals. His most recent publication includes Mercer’s Healthcare Workforce 2025 Report.
Chris Schrader is a senior principal in the New York office of Oliver Wyman and is a member of the health services team. He has more than 14 years of experience across healthcare and technology. Chris focuses on growth strategy and business innovation for healthcare organizations and leads the development of Oliver Wyman’s 2018 Health Innovation Journal.
Recent projects include:
• Identified 10-year scenarios for hospital systems;
• Defined future healthcare positions for pharmaceutical companies;
• Developed value propositions for healthcare organizations;
• Created vision strategies for health services companies;
• Created a 5-year consumer vision for national health insurer;
• Developed a growth strategy for a healthcare tech company;
• Defined marketplace options for a healthcare services company.
Chris holds an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and a BSE from Princeton University in Operations Research and Financial Engineering. His areas of expertise include strategic planning, growth strategy, disruptive innovation, business design and profitability improvement.
You can register for the event here.
For information, please contact Chris Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.