Make contact! A record crowd of 60-plus attendees turned out for the DFW Hospital Council’s (DFWHC) summer edition of the Speed Networking event today at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas. A fun opportunity to meet and greet healthcare executives, the event included representatives from:
• University of Texas Dallas;
• Sterling Barnett Little, Inc.;
• Baylor Scott & White Health;
• Methodist Health System;
• Texas Institute for Neurological Disorders;
• JPS Health Network;
• My Purple Folder;
• Parkland Health & Hospital System;
• and Pinnacle Relocation Services.
DFWHC President/CEO W. Stephen Love and DFWHC Foundation President Kristin Jenkins served as hosts of the networking event. DFWHC has plans to host its next Speed Networking event in the fall. Details soon to follow.