Modern Healthcare will host its Healthcare Transformation Summit, June 7-8 at the Hilton Austin in Austin, Texas. Considered one of Modern Healthcare’s most important events of the year, it is being presented in conjunction with the Austin Healthcare Council.
More than 500 providers, payers, suppliers and investors are expected to participate. The theme is “Achieving Next Generation Healthcare Transformation Through Innovation, Communication and Collaboration.”
Featured speakers include:
• Bruce D. Greenstein, Chief Technology Officer (CTO), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services;
• Eugene A. Woods, President and Chief Executive Officer, Atrium Health;
• Stephen Klasko, President and CEO of Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health;
• Peter Angood, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Association for Physician Leadership;
• Lloyd Dean, President and Chief Executive Officer, Dignity Health;
• Tom Priselac, President and Chief Executive Officer, Cedars-Sinai Health System;
• Ninfa M. Saunders, President and CEO of Navicent Health;
• Bruce Siegel, Chief Executive Officer, America’s Essential Hospitals;
• Karen Springer, President, Healthcare Operations, Ascension.
The Healthcare Transformation Summit is Modern Healthcare’s exclusive learning and networking opportunity for every important stakeholder along the care continuum. The program is designed to bring together senior executives from hospitals, health systems, academics, payers, suppliers, investors, and start-up entrepreneurs. These organizations come from every corner of the U.S. and all are committed to a future of value-based care.
To register or view the agenda, please click here.