DFW Hospital Council Associate Member Mercer will host “Health Benefit Trends & Insights You Can Use in 2019” at three different locations on Tuesday, March 5. The first event is from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the Glen Eagles Country Club in Plano. An identical roundtable is set for 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Las Colinas Country Club in Irving. The busy day will close with a roundtable from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Petroleum Club in Fort Worth.
Mercer’s annual seminar has a great tradition of providing HR leaders with benchmarks on health and benefits, expert guidance on national and local trends, and the opportunity to network in an informal setting.
The sessions will focus on big challenges and opportunities for employers today, including:
• balancing affordability and choice,
• creating a culture of health,
• moving from cost-shifting to future-focused strategies,
• local issues that are most important to you, your organization and your people,
• Health Care Reform update on timely legislative, judicial and regulatory developments that affect employers in 2019 and beyond; and
• Specialty Pharmacy management and best-practice solutions for employers to offer essential therapies and still manage costs.
These roundtables are expected to reach capacity, so register today to save your seat!
You can register here.
For information, please contact Bobby Dyke at email@example.com.