Just one week until the DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) and a team of national experts from Hall Render co-host the virtual panel discussion “Increasing the BOTTOM LINE through Reimbursement Appeals: Medicare DSH and GME Payment” on Thursday, January 19 from 2:00-3:00 p.m., CDT.
Led by local Hall Render Attorney Keith Dugger, the accomplished panel will include Drew Howk, Heather Mogden and Maureen O’Brien Griffin of Hall Render. DFWHC President/CEO Stephen Love will moderate the discussion.
Topics will include:
- • Medicare DSH Inclusion of 1115 Waiver Days in Medicaid Eligible Days count;
• Capital DSH for Urban to Rural Reclassed Hospitals;
• Direct Graduate Medical Education for Fellows/Residents beyond Initial Residency Period/Post-IRP;
• Medicare DSH Inclusion of all SSI Eligible Days (SSI Dual Eligible Days) in Medicare Fraction Numerator;
• Medicare DSH Data Match to Correct Errors in Matching Process.