Just one week until the DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) and Hall Render webinar “Nonprofit Foundation Real Estate Ownership: Lower Costs, Create Liquidity and Maintain Control” on Thursday, September 17 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m., CDT.
A panel of Hall Render experts including John Marshall, Jerimi Ullom, Bob Malinowski and R. Keith Dugger will serve as keynote speakers.
Topics will include:
• Own vs. Lease Conundrum
• Traditional Real Estate Models are Dated
• Nonprofit Real Estate Foundation Financial Alignment
• Benefits and Risks of the Foundation Model
• Leasing Scenarios and Lease Accounting
• Financing the Foundation Model
• Applications of the Foundation Model
• and Case Studies.
Hall Render’s Texas office, located in Dallas, serves the hospital and health care industry throughout the South. As the nation’s largest law firm focused exclusively on matters specific to the health care industry, Hall Render’s team of health law attorneys is dedicated to serving its clients in the South and across the nation.
You can register here.
For information, please contact Chris Wilson at 972-719-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.