It’s a revolution! The Volume-to-Value movement explores how the healthcare marketplace will be redesigned from the patient’s perspective — with an unrelenting focus on improving patient value. The DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) “Hot Topic” meeting “Enabling the Successful Transition from Volume to Value” is just one week away on Friday, July 21 from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children in Dallas.
Co-hosted by the Coker Group, speakers will include Stefan Werdegar, vice president of leadership development/executive search at the Coker Group; Dr. Ron Strieker, principal at the Strieker Group, LLC; and Dr. Ellis “Mac” Knight, senior vice president and chief medical officer at the Coker Group.
A healthcare executive case study will also be presented.
This event is complimentary. You can register here.
Achieving successful transition to value-based care includes transforming care delivery to adapt to MACRA and other value-based reimbursements (VBRs). It also involves changing the culture to one of leading change instead of responding reactively. The right leaders in the right roles are essential and will be addressed in detail.
Additional topics include:
• Distinguish how CMS will score MACRA-eligible clinicians;
• Learn how to systematically re-tool the care delivery system;
• The Merit Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and physician payments;
• What constitutes an alternative payment model (APM);
• The pros and cons of participating in MIPS;
• Ways to implement a physician compensation plan;
• Strategies for payment reform.
For additional information, please contact Jourdan Pruit, DFWHC communications coordinator, at 972-719-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.