DFW Hospital Council partner Hall Render will be hosting a “Practical Counsel Virtual Institute” during nine sessions November 4-6, November 11-13 and November 18-20. All sessions will take place from 1:00-2:00 p.m., ET.
This is the first time Hall Render has offered this type of educational opportunity, with the potential for attendees to earn up to 9 CLE credits, including up to 1 ethics hour.
• Reimbursement and Payment Developments for 2021;
• Data and Privacy Considerations and Initiatives;
• Corporate Compliance Issues and Planning Post-COVID;
• Litigation Risks and Strategies Moving Forward;
• Workforce Management in the COVID World and Beyond;
• Shifts in Care – Implications for Suppliers and Providers;
• The World of Health Care Transactions in the Pandemic Era;
• Virtual Medicine – Current Trends and Reimbursement Updates;
• Social Determinants of Health Programs, Fraud and Abuse Impacts, and Ethical Considerations.
You can register here.