The DFW Hospital Council Foundation will continue its complimentary 2022 Sepsis Educational Series with “Addressing Sepsis: Mapping Out Best Practices in DFW” on Wednesday, August 31 from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon, CT. This will be a live, in-person event at the Hitt Auditorium on the campus of Methodist Dallas Medical Center.
Agenda items include:
• “Sepsis & Geography,” Madi Crawford, PhD, UNT Alum researcher Social Vulnerability and Septicemia in Texas Counties 1980-2019;
• “Dallas and Tarrant County Data vs State and National Data,” Ryan Reid, BSN, RN, Parkland Health and Kathy Watts, JPS Health Network Sepsis Coordinator;
• “Avoiding Roadblocks: CMS Maternal Sepsis Standards and Case Studies,” Meagan Peters, Senior Clinical Quality Program Manager, Parkland Health and Carrie Hood, BSN, RN, CNML, Sepsis Coordinator for Baylor Scott & White – Lake Pointe;
• “Navigating the Way Home: Post-Sepsis Syndrome,” Jessica Aguilar, Clinical Sepsis RN, JPS Health Network;
• “The Final Destination” Dr. Leslie Cler, FACP, CPE Chief Medical Officer, Methodist Dallas Medical Center.
CNE credits are pending approval.
Parking will be available at Methodist Dallas at the surface lot near Sammons Trauma Tower.
You can register here.
For questions, please contact Patti Taylor at email@example.com.