The DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) and a team of national experts from Hall Render will co-host the virtual panel discussion “Increasing the BOTTOM LINE through Reimbursement Appeals: Medicare DSH and GME Payment” on Thursday, January 19 from 2:00-3:00 p.m., CDT.
Led by local Hall Render Attorney Keith Dugger, the accomplished panel will include Drew Howk, Heather Mogden and Maureen O’Brien Griffin of Hall Render. DFWHC President/CEO Stephen Love will moderate the discussion.
Topics will include:
• Medicare DSH Inclusion of 1115 Waiver Days in Medicaid Eligible Days count;
• Capital DSH for Urban to Rural Reclassed Hospitals;
• Direct Graduate Medical Education for Fellows/Residents beyond Initial Residency Period/Post-IRP;
• Medicare DSH Inclusion of all SSI Eligible Days (SSI Dual Eligible Days) in Medicare Fraction Numerator;
• Medicare DSH Data Match to Correct Errors in Matching Process.
You don’t want to miss this complimentary educational event.
You can register here.
For information, please contact Chris Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.