If you missed Sunday morning’s two-hour radio broadcast “I’m Listening,” a program to inspire community awareness on depression while highlighting the start of National Suicide Prevention Week, no worries. It is now available online.
The Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council (DFWHC) served as the local sponsor, with area hospital experts taping advanced promos in support of a program detailing the need to remove the stigma of depression and mental therapy.
The program was broadcast locally on radio stations 98.7 KLUV, Jack FM 03.7, 1080 KRLD and 107.5 La Grande.
For their efforts, DFWHC would like to thank:
• Ashley Rodriguez, community health worker manager at Baylor Scott & White Health;
• Sue Schell, vice president and clinical director of behavioral health at Children’s Health;
• Sherry Cusumano, vice president of community education at Medical City Green Oaks;
• Kimberly Branum, director of behavioral health and addiction recovery at Methodist Health System;
• Catherine Carlton, communications director at My Health My Resources of Tarrant County.
• Teresita Oaks, strategic planner at Parkland Health & Hospital System;
• Catherine Oliveros, vice president community health improvement at Texas Health Resources.
You can listen to the program here.
A broadcast in Spanish can be found here.