Partnering with the Healthcare Executive Forum, the DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) has sponsored the “Healthcare Leadership Exchange” on September 25 from 3:30-7:30 p.m. at the III Forks Restaurant in Dallas.
The theme of the event is “Creating a Community of Care.” With a shift towards value-based health systems, healthcare leaders are poised to move forward by creating new community alliances. During the exchange, participants will discuss how healthcare systems can address community health inequities and elevate patient care.
During the session, attendees will:
• Explore how organizations measure the health of the community;
• Gain insight into building successful community partnerships;
• Develop best practices to close gaps in care and unite existing resources.
• Vikas Chowdhry, Chief Analytics and Information Officer, PCCI;
• Theresa Meadows, Senior Vice President CIO at Cook Children’s Health Care System;
• Steve Miff, PhD, MS, BA, President & CEO, Parkland Center for Clinical Innovations;
• Sarah Cotton Nelson, Chief of Philanthropy, Communities Foundation of Texas;
• Philip Huang, M.D. M.P.H., Medical Director, Dallas County Health and Human Services;
• David J. Tesmer, MPA, Chief Community and Public Policy Officer, Texas Health Resources.
You can register here.
For information, please contact Tony Dunham at [email protected].