The DFW Hospital Council and PARA HealthCare Analytics webinar “Pricing Transparency: Strategies in a Healthcare Marketplace” is less than a week away on Wednesday, September 5 from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. This complimentary educational event will also include a second topic “Managed Care Remittance: Strategies to Ensure Hospital Reimbursement.”
Speakers include Peter A. Ripper, president and founder of PARA HealthCare Analytics and Randi A. Brantner, MBA-HA, director of financial analytics at PARA HealthCare Analytics. W. Stephen Love, president/CEO of DFWHC, will serve as host.
Webinar objectives include:
• Define Pricing Revenue Streams;
• Identify Pricing Concerns;
• Design Rational Pricing Methodology;
• Explain Pricing Transparency Strategies;
• Determine Reimbursement Validation Tools;
• Recognize Reimbursement Accuracy;
• Create Efficiencies to Collections;
• Maximize Net Revenues.
You can register here.
For information, please contact Chris Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.