The DFW Hospital Council (DFWHC) and Protiviti will co-host the webinar “Effecting Change Through Automation, Analytics and Innovation” on Wednesday, November 11 from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m., CDT.
The complimentary event will detail technological advances in digitization and data analytics and how they have been enabling the emergence of new forms of business competition. An expert panel will discuss the technical capabilities that could have profound implications on the economy and society.
Protiviti speakers will include:
• Richard Williams, Managing Director – Global Healthcare Practice Leader;
• Matthew Jackson, Managing Director;
• Kim Pardini-Kiely, Associate Director;
• Kevin Dunnahoo, Associate Director;
• and Landon Adkins, Associate Director.
DFWHC President/CEO Stephen Love will serve as host.
You can register here.
For information, please contact Chris Wilson at 972-719-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.