The Health Industry Council of North Texas will host the educational event “Creating a Culture of Clarity: Preparing for Collective Community Impact in Chaotic Times” on Tuesday, January 23 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the offices of Haynes and Boone, LLP in Dallas.
Bernie O’Donnell, CEO at Performisys LLC will serve as the main speaker with an introduction by Dr. Mari Tietze, professor at Texas Woman’s University.
In today’s chaotic times, it is important for healthcare organizations to support their communities in achieving social determinants of health. This is being done through the collective community impact approach. However, preparing the “internal” organization for “external” support of the communities requires a culture of clarity within an organization. For optimum collective community impact, this event focuses on:
• Critical elements of high-caliber cultures;
• Diametrically opposing aspects of building an innovative culture in a highly compliant environment;
• Learning the three types of trust and how to create an environment that grants employees freedom to contribute;
• Recognizing the four causes of poor performance and retention and how to minimize the impact;
• Gaining perspective from the five Focus Factors™ that exceptional leaders use to ignite uncommon-performance.
This event is complimentary. You can register here.
For information, please contact Mari Tietze at [email protected].