The ACHE of North Texas will host its DFW Healthcare Student Summit on January 25 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Texas Health Resources Pavilion in Arlington.
JPS Health Network President/CEO Robert Earley will serve as the keynote speaker.
A Healthcare Leader Panel will include:
• Britt Berrett director of the Center for Healthcare Leadership & Management at the University of Texas at Dallas;
• Ahmad Sharif, MD, senior vice president and chief medical information officer at Fresenius Medical Care North America;
• and Jim Walton, president/CEO of the Genesis Physicians Group.
Hosts for the event will include:
• University of North Texas Health Science Center;
• Texas Health Resources;
• Texas Woman’s University;
• University of Texas at Dallas;
• Texas Christian University.
You can register here.
For information, please contact John Whittemore at [email protected].