The ACHE of North Texas will host Board of Governors’ Review Sessions over eight weeks starting March 12 at 12:00 noon, CDT.
The sessions will continue on April 2, April 9, April 23, May 7, May 21, June 4 and June 18. Each session begins at 12:00 noon, CDT.
If you are planning to become an ACHE Fellow, these review sessions will provide tips and increase your knowledge for the Board of Governors Exam.
You may purchase a ticket for all eight sessions at a discounted price or one or more individual sessions. For those who have registered to be a part of the 2021 ACHENTX Advancement Cohort, please use the discount code that will be sent separately.
Agenda for the sessions includes:
• March 12 – Healthcare
• April 2 – Management and Leadership
• April 9 – Finance
• April 23 – Human Resources
• May 7 – Quality and Performance Management
• May 21 – Business, Governance and Organizational Structure
• June 4 – Healthcare Technology & Information Management
• June 18 – Laws and Regulations; Professionalism and Ethics
You can register here.
For information, please contact John Whittemore at email@example.com.