The ACHE of North Texas will host the virtual panel discussion “COVID-19: A Public Health Crisis Health Disparities” on Tuesday, August 18 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m., CDT.
Panelists will include:
• Jim Allard, VP Nursing and Chief Nursing Officer, Medical City Children’s Hospital and Medical City Women’s Hospital – Dallas
• Tracy Brown, President, Intentional Inclusion Incorporated
• Tiffany Capeles, FACHE, System Director, Health Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, CHRISTUS Health
• Stephan Davis, FACHE, MHA Director/Assistant Professor, Health Behavior and Health Systems, University of North Texas Health Science Center
• Ajith Pai, FACHE, President, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
• Carlos Ramirez, MD, FACHE, VP and Regional Medical Officer, Emergency Medicine Physician, SCP Health
You can register here.
For information, please contact John Whittemore at [email protected].